I have another physical therapy appointment this afternoon. Something has to give with my piriformis situation. I am so tired of being in near-constant pain. I refuse to pop pain pills like candy. I know they would help, but I just won't go that route.
On a more positive note, I'm also getting my hair trimmed up and going to buy a new pair of running shoes. Definitely something to look forward to on a Friday. I hope to give them a good test run tomorrow.
I had a really hard time coming up with an idea of today's Fun Facts Friday post. I was over thinking it to be honest. I wanted to be funny, witty, something....But maybe I can't always be funny, witty, intriguing.
But with all the thinking, it was becoming contrived. And I never want my posts to feel contrived or dishonest. Then I remembered KISS (keep it simple stupid).
So, I just thought I'd share what I have planned for the weekend. Some of it is boring, some kind of exciting.
- Running - testing out the new shoes ;-) and I might be running with my PT so that could be fun.
- Possibly getting a new/used fridge - been wanting stainless for ages and someone at work is selling theirs.
- Chores and errands - blah
- Spending time outside - supposed to be nice weather.
- Hopefully spending time with friends.
- Playing with the pups - Heath has a new talking toy that he goes bonkers over. I will try to get a video. It's hysterical.
- Relaxing. Plain and simple. Just going to enjoy the time off.
- Posting a giveaway tomorrow (teaser to get you to come back LOL)
What do you have going this weekend? Anything fun or exciting?
Daily To-Enjoy List:
- Rest day
- Hair cut
- New shoes