I'm going to get my post out early today as it's going to be a busy one. Once I head out the door, I really don't know when I'll have a chance to get back to the computer even. Funny how days off can be the busiest days.
I am about to head out for a run. Though it's not yet 50 degrees so I'm slightly dreading it. I really haven't quite figured out how to dress for these cooler temps. I always seem to wear too much and end up hot or with cold sweats. Maybe I just need to take a shopping trip to find more layers ;-)
I really need to do chest but my arms are so sore still from the various workouts this week. It's just all seemed to slowly build up and my entire upper body is sore, but not in a bad way. I definitely know that I worked hard this week.
Fun Facts Friday
I may have to abandon Fun Facts Friday if I can't start getting more creative or inspired. I feel like I've been less than exciting with my fun facts lately. Since my birthday is this weekend, I thought I might share some fun facts related to my birthday.
- My birthday is Sunday.
- I'll be *gasp* 36.
- I'm usually really depressed on and around my birthday.
- I took off work today to enjoy a long weekend.
- Today I'm having an early birthday lunch with my mom.
- I am meeting friends for happy hour later.
- I have my camera already packed in my purse to take pics of lunch and happy hour.
- I am determined to not get down about my birthday this go around.
- My mom used to let me throw huge sleep over parties for my birthday - themed parties where we all dressed up.
- I am not a fan of birthday cakes (or any cake really).
- I was often really sick with asthma on my birthday (thank you Singulair, now I'm not).
- One of my long-time friends shares my birthday. That was always kind of fun.
- I'm most definitely a Scorpio, though I don't really believe in signs too much.
- I pretty much always workout on my birthday. Just another day.
Ok - your turn. Birthdays...love 'em or hate 'em? Favorite birthday memories? Do you love birthday cake? Share share share ;-)